A3: Still Alive adds new services in latest game update
Netmarble, a leading developer and publisher of mobile games, has released a new game update for its dark fantasy open world mobile RPG A3: Still Alive, featuring a new ITU staking service via the MARBLEX WALLET Application.
Players can participate in additional game content including a new boss battle and limited-time events to obtain special rewards.
Starting today, the ITU Staking service is now open to users on the MARBLEX WALLET Application. Limited-time promotions and rewards include:
- Staking Pre-Season (8/25 – 8/29): During this pre-season, the commission will be lowered to 3% (3% of the total staked amount), which will be issued 5% in proper Staking seasons.
- Staking Season 1 (8/29 – 10/24): MBXL (Bridge token for MBX) will be given as rewards based on its APR (Annual Percentage Rate) of the total deposit amount.
- Claim reward: While the rewards can be acquired during and after the Staking season is over, detailed information can be found at: https://inetrium.marblex.io/en/staking
To celebrate the game’s latest update, players can participate in several in-game events and receive special rewards including:
- Golden Capsule Draw Season 2: Players can win a Tier-5 Accessory, as well as the Boss Substat Changing Stone.
- Rock Paper Scissors Challenge Event: Players that win 4 consecutive times upon acquiring the Rock Paper Scissors challenge ticket, depending on the number of consecutive wins, can get the Lv. 220 Legendary Equipment Selection Chest.
- Boss Head-to-head Event: Defeat the boss by obtaining the Roanmont Boss Attack Coin from the Inetrion Ore Shop or from the Day’s Activity. Players can unlock the High Grade Soul Runner Raffle Ticket, High Grade Shu Raffle Ticket, Lv. 220 Legendary Equipment Selection Chest and much more.
- Igoa 7-Day Check-in Event: An Ancient Egg will be given to players who check-in over a 7-day period
Set in an apocalyptic fantasy world of swords and sorcery, A3: Still Alive is a cross-genre mobile experience that pairs the enormous and living worlds of Open-World RPGs with the extreme combat of Battle Royale.
Players must be vigilant in an always-open Player vs. Player (PvP) environment as they fight against enemies with intense hack & slash combat and prove their mettle in a variety of PvP and Player vs. Environment (PvE) modes. A3: Still Alive is beautifully rendered with splendid console-quality 3D graphics that are brought to life thanks to the outstanding optimization of the Unity Engine.
A3: Still Alive is available as a free digital download (with in-app purchases) on Apple’s App Store and Google Play, in 172 countries around the world. The game is also available for download as an Open Beta for Windows PC via the A3: Still Alive website.
About Netmarble Corporation
Established in Korea in 2000, Netmarble Corporation is a top developer and publisher pushing the boundaries of the mobile gaming experience with highly innovative games including Marvel Future Revolution, Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds, Lineage 2: Revolution, The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross, Blade & Soul Revolution and MARVEL Future Fight. As a parent company of Kabam, and a major shareholder of Jam City and HYBE (formerly Big Hit Entertainment), Netmarble strives to entertain audiences around the world with a variety of mobile games based on its powerful franchises and collaborations with IP holders worldwide.
Secure Coding for Web3: Strengthening Development Environments in the Decentralized Era
The Internet has undergone a remarkable transformation from the static pages of Web 1.0 to the dynamic, user-generated content of…
BDZ confirms its first sponsors
Announces the participation of more than 120 major brands at its Web3 conference BDZ 2023, the leading Web3 event in…
Next Block Expo (NBX) Concludes Successful Second Edition in Warsaw
The second edition of the Next Block Expo (NBX) has recently concluded in Warsaw, Poland, with impressive results highlighting the…
NBX Warsaw Summit – Shaping the Future of Web3 Space
Next Block Expo will be held on May 24th and 25th at the Multikino Zlote Tarasy in Warsaw. The event…
Web3 Delight Riyadh was designed to explore the Web3 value chain
Web3 Delight, the popular Web3-focused hybrid event that aims to engage, empower and support an advanced economy that is proactive,…
Football and art come together in the first NFT exhibition of its kind
he King Abdulaziz Center for World Culture’s From Strike to Stroke exhibit features 64 FIFA World Cup match results in…
Timex Goes Ape
Timex Enters Web3 with Custom One-of-One Watch and NFTs Created by the Bored Ape and Mutant Ape Community Endless Options….
Baidu Japan Launches World’s First Kaomoji Avatar NFT Project
CryptoSimeji, which sold out within hours, marks Baidu Japan’s first step into Web 3.0 Baidu Japan Inc. has released CryptoSimeji, which uses…
«L’Art de Viure: celebrating diversity & inclusion»
An NFT gallery that will be exhibited at Democracy4All The AMPANS Foundation, which works to promote education, quality of life…
Luke Goss Appointed as Ambassador for Europe’s Premier Gaming, Art, and Blockchain Event
Open Games is thrilled to announce the appointment of Luke Goss as the Ambassador for Europe’s most prestigious gaming, art,…
LaLiga Season Pass, the product of the future?
The Season Pass is one of the products of the LaLiga project that is offering fans both physical benefits and…
The Season Pass, what it has brought and what’s yet to come
LaLigaLand’s flagship NFT, a product with great benefits for its holders. The Season Pass has a lot to offer to…
The first ever virtual football tournament launched amid football fever
The most anticipated football tournament is underway and fans from around the world are coming together to celebrate the most…
Builder.ai, Intergiro and Microverse Sweep up at the Europas 2022 Awards
Leaders in the European technology industry gathered in Lisbon last week for the annual Europas Awards. The Europas Awards are…